This is a Linked Data resource, but we don't visualise this kind of data at the moment. You can explore the RDF for more details: see the API tab.
This is a linked data resource: it has a permanent unique uri at which both humans and machines can find it on the Internet, and which can be used an identifier in queries on our SPARQL endpoint.
- Comment rdfs:comment http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#comment
- Tenure-percentage-occupation-25-34-yr-olds classification>. xsd:string
- IsDefinedBy rdfs:isDefinedBy http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#isDefinedBy
- Vocabulary of terms for DCLG housing-market data http://opendatacommunities.org/def/ontology/housing-market
- Label rdfs:label http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#label
- Tenure-percentage-occupation-25-34-yr-olds xsd:string
- Range rdfs:range http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#range
- Concept http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#Concept
- Type rdf:type http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type
- Dimension property http://purl.org/linked-data/cube#DimensionProperty
In addition to this bookmarkable html page, this metadata about this linked data resource is also available for our robot customers in the following machine-readable formats. Please refer to the API documentation for more details.
|metadata about this linked data resource||JSON RDF/XML Turtle N-Triples|