This website sometimes places small files on your computer, known as cookies. Many other websites do this too.
In particular we may use Google Analytics cookies to collect information about people browsing the site to help us improve the service. For more details see the Google Analytics Privacy Overview. We don’t use these cookies to identify you personally.
For administrators of PublishMyData sites, we use a cookie to identify the logged in user and to store details of the session.
We may collect the following information from people visiting the website:
- Feedback and comments that people leave, including email addresses, twitter usernames or Github usernames, depending on the method of communication.
- Visitors’ IP addresses, and details of which browser they used.
- The Data Cart feature uses the local storage facilities of your browser.
- We don’t share your information with other organisations for commercial purposes and we don’t pass on your details to other parties, unless required to do so by law.
This site does not have advertisements.
We aim to ensure that this is as accessible and usable as possible for everyone, including partially sighted users using screen-readers, and colour-blind users. Some of the measures we take are:
- Use of semantic markup throughout, including the use of ARIA roles.
- Nothing in the site is indicated by colour alone.
- We use a mobile-first approach to layout which helps users with small screens such as mobile devices.
Making complex statistical and geographical datasets fully accessible to users with visual impairments is a challenging problem, and an ongoing effort for us. We are always happy to receive feeedback that will help us to help you to use our data to full advantage.